Noreen, for me, my problems all seem to stem from bad lighting techniques...you nail it every time. I don't think I use my camera to it's best potential. I have been inspired by connecting with your blog this past week. Thanks and keep up the great work.
Leslie..thank you!! i really appreciate your kind words. I have so many mishaps as well but it'll take practice and practice and getting used to with the camera.
About the lighting, I've had many incidents but since I shoot in raw, it's an easy fix for me. But just like with the other stuff, I've learned about it through reading and practice as well. Just keep on clicking...in no time, you'll master it and it'll come right smoothly to you!
2 comments:
Noreen, for me, my problems all seem to stem from bad lighting techniques...you nail it every time. I don't think I use my camera to it's best potential. I have been inspired by connecting with your blog this past week. Thanks and keep up the great work.
Leslie..thank you!! i really appreciate your kind words. I have so many mishaps as well but it'll take practice and practice and getting used to with the camera.
About the lighting, I've had many incidents but since I shoot in raw, it's an easy fix for me. But just like with the other stuff, I've learned about it through reading and practice as well. Just keep on clicking...in no time, you'll master it and it'll come right smoothly to you!
Post a Comment