Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Second Saturday Photowalk

FlickrMates from Sacramento met up on the second Saturday of May for a photowalk while the Art Festival is going on. It was a great time to do some street photography and sort of candid moments kind of shot.

Lucky for me, my ever supportive husband allowed me to go. And lucky for me, I get to know some other local photographer who are in the Flickr Community. They are some of the people who have helped me improve my craft since I first started. Joe of Joe Chan Photos, Byron of Bycane Fotos, and Galib along with other members were there. We walked around from gallery to gallery which showcased different shows and exhibits. While walking from one gallery to the other, we stopped at things that captures our interest to take photos of.

Here are my takes.
oh, a flower!!!
Flower from the sidewalk
You've got Mail!
You've got Mail!

is it pink or purplish? I am color blind!
Pink or Purple
sidewalk
Sidewalk
Garibaldi
David Garibaldi in Action
shoppers?!?
Random Women
ah, hello?
Uh, hello!?!
beaded necklace
Beaded Necklaces
Mr. police horse
Mr. police Horse
Sweetest Dog Ever
sweetest looking dog ever!!!
Train Tracks
Train Tracks

Mingling with other photographers is one of the best way to learn different photography aspects. Each one of them has different insights and they never fail to share it to others. The company was great too! After a long walk, we ended it up with a yummy dinner at a local Asian Restaurant.

Our next meeting is this weekend! I just received an email and it's ON!

2 comments:

Bek said...

I love the bicycle man from all those the best! He just makes such an interesting subject with his pose. I like how you converted it to B/W.

Shinydewdrop said...

Fantastic series! I love the horse, beads and flowers! :)