Saturday, June 4, 2011
155/365 - Hardware
It's the first Saturday of June. I expect to have a beautiful sun, clear blue sky and just a gorgeous day to drive around with family. Well, for now, that's in my imagination.
It's the first Saturday of June and all we have is rain and cold temperature and gloomy and dark skies? What's up with that Mother Nature? I am not complaining, I am just wondering!
Today and with the permission of my oh-so-loving-and-so-supportive husband, I was supposed to attend another round of practice shoots with the meet-up group that I belonged. But with the nasty weather and after a weekend of fighting a bad flu, I decided to bail out the last minute. Because I have no other choice but to stay home, my whole idea for today was to take something from within the house. Surprise!!! Aha!
While playing with her in the bedroom, I noticed the handle of my dresser. I know, I used it everyday but just don't pay attention to what it is all about. Today, I was able to stop for a moment and pay attention to the details in it. It then donned on me that the hardware attached to my dresser has a really great contrast with that of the wood grain.
One thing for sure is it does make a great subject for my project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment