Monday, June 27, 2011

178/365 - This is How you Do it!

178/365 - This is how you do it!

While waiting for dinner (yes, hubby prepped dinner for us. How lucky can we be?), me and Madison decided to hang out in her bedroom. It's the room that has never been used except to store her clothes and other knick-knacks. We used to put her crib in their but then, since her room is a little far from the Master's bedroom, we decided to move it to our bedroom since there was an extra space. Until now, she is still in our bedroom and even invading our bed. But it's all good. We don't mind sharing it with her. Me and hubby just thank for Eastern King Size Beds or else, we are screwed.

So, today, we were just playing around, goofing around her doll's bed. She thinks she fits well in it. Actually, NOT! I opened up the lights and examined how much light can get in. This side of the house has ample light but has been blocked by the neighbor's house. On a positive side, their wall serve as a reflector, which was just fine.

I took my camera with me and played around. I really have concluded that my daughter has come to a point that she is done posing for me unless she wants to. Before, I remember calling her name and ask her to smile, she'd gladly do it. Now, if I call her name and she sees me with a camera, she'd walk away or would not even pay attention - oh, unless she gets to hold my camera. But I can't blame her. If I'd be photographed almost everyday since I was born, I would get tired, too!

On the photo above, what I like most in it is just her innocent face. But the best part of this photo is...have you noticed that lips? It's just too cute and is in a shape of a pirate's hat.

3 comments:

Tara said...

she is so adorable1 :) Love those lips!

Cheryl said...

Noreen, Madison is just photogenic. She always takes a cute picture--she's just so cute herself! And you're right about the lips.ad

Melissa said...

This is very cute. Way to work with your light in your room. Love the lips!