Friday, January 7, 2011

7/365 - My Handy Buddy

7/365 - My Handy Buddy



Today, my main goal was really to shoot that has something to do with a pediatric clinic. It was my daughter's 15th month appointment and I want my theme to relate to the situation. But we were running late and since hubby picked me up, I did not have the chance to bring my dslr.

And because of the hopeless situation, I tried to look and scout for something to be my subject for today. Typically, I have an idea the day before I'll execute my shot so I will not be cramming on the day of. I usually have Plan A and Plan B.

As soon as I my baby was asleep, I did my set-up! It was just easy. I turned my USB on, clear the granite counter top, turn on the lights and used the flash light to give some color. And bingo!!!

To me, this is the most creative that I can be. I am in no way an artistic or creative person. I am happy because I am able to come up with these kinds of photos. I think I am already learning. I wish the momentum will always be there everyday until I finish this. Although, I admit, I want to learn some more about composition and lighting.

2 comments:

springisyettocome said...

awesome reflection, love it

noreen said...

aha, thank you Booggie!!! Thank God for granite counter tops..although they have specks on it, they do make great reflection!!!