Sunday, January 16, 2011

16/365 - Water Droplet

16/365 - Water Droplet



About two months ago, I performed this photographic subject - Water Droplets. During my first time to do this kind of experiment, I was able to produce a quite decent amount of images that were suitable to my taste. They were good but not the best.

Today, while hubby and Madison were out and about, I took the opportunity to revisit this strategy. Supposedly, I was going to do something else. But after many trials, I could not achieve what I want to achieve and thought of doing something else.

I have a wine goblet, hubby's red wine (for the record, I don't drink any alcohol because I am allergic) of which I added with water, my daughter's medicine dropper, my tripod, and some background. Then, I was ready.

Because I have performed this before, I have learned something from the previous experience. After many trial and error and almost about a hundred of shots, I came up with the image above. In the end, I was really pleased with the result. It is totally different from the last one that I did.

2 comments:

Bek said...

Wow! That's so cool! I have to read up on how to do something like that:)

noreen said...

@Bek: You should try it. It's pretty awesome. The whole set-up is easy. It's a matter of trial and error. I ended my whole session with about 40+ photos and I only have about less than 5 that were acceptable to me. Click on the photo to view the exif via my flickr. As long as you have your tripod, you're good to go!