Monday, January 3, 2011
3/365 - Red, White and blue
I have been eyeing this ribbon for so long. I got this from the ribbons that were decorated in my desk after my oath taking! I have tried taking photos of this but it was not appealing to me.
For today, I was hoping for another DoF and a little bit of texture - that is if you can see it. I don't think I have achieved what I wanted for today but hey, I am just starting..I still have 362 more days to go and 362 chances to go back to this theme.
In regards to this shot, I kind of like it. If I stare it longer, it somewhat gave me an illusion that the ribbon is positioned on the right side. I don't know! Maybe it's just me because it's already late at night and I am a little sleepy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awesome shot
Thanks Booggie!!! ;0
Post a Comment