Friday, January 21, 2011
21/365 - Blur
Today has been a long day for me. At work, we were dealing with our new Examination System that just doesn't seem to cooperate. Me and my co-analyst were trying to finish some letters and scheduling for our upcoming examination. We've wasted about a good three hours just to figure how the scheduling would work and how to do the mails. And when 5 o'clock came, I've had it. My eyes have blurred from 4 hour straight of staring at the computer monitor. By the time I was about to leave, I was totally drained and my head started to ache. I felt like crap.
When I was at home, I thought my headache would go away. But I did not let it get away with spending time with my family.
For today's theme, I wanted to convey how I felt. And so, I used my 50 mm, set at manual focus, adjusted the focus and tried a few shots. My PoV was my daughter's playmat. As soon as I got the final shot, I run it in Lightroom. Though I was having some moments because of how I felt, I was happy with the result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment