Saturday, November 27, 2010

Another Madison Episode

It was another weekend and fortunately, my daughter/model was ready to pose for me! Technically, the shots that I got were not posed shots, instead, I consider them as candid. Actually, I love to take candid photos of kids because you can see the soul and emotions. Correct me if I am wrong but to me, with candid photos, it kind of allows you to be able to get a glimpse of what's going on in their mind.



Side Curls




Madison





Madison

And last Thanksgiving, it turned out to be another chance to photo shoot her. This time, I was able to get some posed shots. I'll reserve them in the coming days.

4 comments:

Shinydewdrop said...

Aww.. she's adorable! Love the look on her face in the first one - something got her attention there, didn't it? And the last one is really cute.. that hint of a smile and again.. the little curious mind peeking through! Very well done! You're lucky to have such a pretty model. :)

noreen said...

Thank you!!! I am lucky indeed! Still lucky enough that she doesn't complain about the shots and camera always following her.

Well, she was just looking at the birds in the fence.

Shinydewdrop said...

LOL.. yeah! Make the most of it now! My 14-year old has already let me know that I need his permission to click his pictures; and even if he lets me click, I don't have permission to post them! I'm trying to bribe him, but not quite working at this time. ;-)

noreen said...

That is funny! That is exactly the reason why I am taking advantage of her at this age. I can't hear any complain yet! But I do see my future with such arguments. LOL