Whoah!!! This blog is under construction. Yes, I am experimenting the look of this blog. I want it to have an easy access and a more organized feel when someone take a stumble into th page.
Since the template was from somewhere, I've been trying to customize it. You know, I was trying to be a geek when actually, I am not. So basically, this whole thing is a trial and error. If it works, great!!! If it won't, better luck next time.
Pardon me if this page seems chaotic. I am hoping I'll be able to fix this and will be up and running in the next couple of days. I am hoping to organize my Gallery as well. Right now, it seems so tupsy-turvy. I have been trying to figure out of a way on how to organize my photos so each of them will be highlighted in their own respective ways. After all, I chose them because I think they each has character and a story to tell and I am hoping to be able to show it to whoever visits here.
In the meantime, please bear with me. I know, I should have taken up in Information Technology or Computer Science courses. But back then, I didn't know I'll have interest in computers.
No comments:
Post a Comment