Thursday, October 21, 2010

From A Moving Vehicle

Being a passenger has always it's advantage. I mean, really BIG ADVANTAGE against the Drivers. First, you don't have to worry about speed limit. Second, you can sit however you want and snooze to your soul's content. Lastly, you see the beauty of nature wherever you may be going. The Driver? Uhm, unless he has really good driving skills, then yes to the last one! But if not, bummer for him!

So while my family went on a mini-field trip, I was able to play around with my camera and the following series are photos that were taken inside the vehicle while we were on our way to our secret destination.






From the pictures, I think it's evident where we were heading. It was just a perfect day to get out of the house and enjoy every moment of these God's beautiful creation. The clear blue sky is an evidence. We were able to fully see the greens and the blues before they will all be covered by snow.

No comments: